Corporate Events can have their fair share of “Disasters”.
Its so easy to get things wrong sometimes with entertainers at events, and you can even, loose a valuable client. Our Number 1 booking agency ensure quality performance from all our artists every time.
Here is a brief checklist to ensure everyhing is on track on the week of the event so that you dont have to worry !
- Do I have my confirmation email from the band or Artist
- Have you emailed the early set up times
- Is it possible to access the load in area with enough time before doors and the guests arrive
- Whats the stage time ?
- Did I confirm with the act to have them back in in place one hour before stage time
- Is the ” Dressing Room” organised so I know where to call the act from
- Is the sound system booked and are crew informed about the right times
- What is the curfew time and have I informed the client as they will on doubt want to keep the party going
- Have I arranged sufficient crew, on time, to do the take down and clear the room for the next event
- Make a follow up text or call, next day, with your client to ensure all is well
For most professional advice when booking your corporate entertainment call us today +353 1 201 3660